Monday, June 30, 2014

Ugly Japanese: comfort women's issue

To my dear readers;

I am a Japanese.  That is why I can write this blog.
If a person from another nationality writes this, this could become an international issue.

I am not sure whether I was lucky or not, but I was born as a Japanese and spent most of my life in Japan (although I visited more than 40 countries in my life), and thus I can write this essay.

I am going to tell you frankly.

I think "Japanese are very ugly and immature" in their mentality and spirit. 

I have to add there are a very very few exceptions, but I need to stress that is very rare.

They are deligent and hard workers but they do so only for their (or their families or the organizations they belong to) own benefits.

Any works that do not seem to bring benefits directly or indirectly to themselves, they stay away and act as if nothing is going on or nothing has ever happened.

The best example of this should be the comfort women issue. 

As the citizens in the world are already aware along with the UN and the US govenment, comfort women issue is a historical fact.

As I cooperated as a translator for comfort women's issue, I cannot hold back my tears whenever I remeber their tremendous sufferings.

But until quite recently, our Prime Minister Abe had not offered his apologies, which has also been pressured by international community.

In fact, in January 2001, the then Diet member Abe pressured NHK to falsify the documentary program on comfort women.

In Autumn 2012, Mr. Abe also stated, "I have studied much about comfort women's issue and found out that there had never been any comfort women."

In 1942 alone, the Japanese Imperial Army sent out 32,100,100 condoms overseas, which means 90,000 condoms a day.

There are so many soldiers who were using this comfort women system controlled by the Imperial Japanese Army, but there are seldom anybody who speaks out, "Yes, there were comfort women.  It is a fact that my troops had also used women for sex."

In 2000 Women's International War Crime Tribunal http://takenouchimari.blogspot.jp/2013/05/indictment-against-japan-for-military.html, there have been so many evidence regarding this issue and there were 2 witnesses who confessed that they assaulted women sexually during the wartime.

However, most Japanese men are keeping their silence, ignoring the tremendous sufferings they inflicted against Asian women.(Some are from Europe such as Dutch women.)

Even the former Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone built a comfort statition himself, and the evidence came out as late as in 2011.  Prior to that, his episode was famous among Asian women, but he had denied it to the foreign reporters, but in 2011, the evidence that showed he did build a comfort women's station in Borneo Island was found out.
http://savekidsjapan.blogspot.jp/2014/05/ethos-comfort-women-unit-731-mr.html

As a Japanese, I truly feel shameful for most Japanese men's sexual atrocities and also their silence afterwards...

They are so obedient to the organization or higher ranking people, and even when they are doing something horrible, they blindly follow them excusing that their peers and superiors are doing it.

They totally ignore suffering of the weak for their own benefits.

This tendency is still continuing even today, especially after the Fukushima nuclear accident.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment